Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Conclusion of Cry it Out and photos!

So, "cry it out" was a success! Peyton slept really well last night and woke up at 6:30 to eat and then went back to sleep until 8:15. Yay!

In other news, we went and bought a birthday present for Peyton's friend, Miles. We got him a cute talking puppy dog that you can personalize with your computer. Peyton seemed to be interested in the toy, so I broke it out of its package to give to Peyton (with the idea that I would just go get another one for Miles). Wellllllll.....turns out that Peyton is actually terrified of the dang toy. It made him cry. Blerg. I'm hoping that he'll grow to like it or something.

IMG_0340




IMG_0334




IMG_0342




IMG_0364




IMG_0368



IMG_0369




IMG_0380




IMG_0384



IMG_0391




IMG_0394

Ok, I've figured out how to get multiple Flickr photos into one post - now I just have to figure out how to make it so the right side of the photos aren't cut off!

No comments: