Saturday, April 17, 2010

Single mom for the weekend.

Casey headed off this morning to go celebrate the impending marriage of the Big Ginger to the littler Ginger, which makes me a single mom for the weekend. This means I get to implement all of my "secret single behaviors". You know, the things that women do when they're alone. Mine are eating brownies for every meal, reading gossip magazines and experimenting with different hair products (which reminds me that I need to dye my hair - hello roots!). Anywho, P and I pretty much hung around the house today b/c of the crummy weather. Woo hoo, Pennsylvania!

Prepare for a deluge of photos...I can't decide which ones to post.

IMG_6275

IMG_6277

IMG_6282

IMG_6284
"Say what?"

IMG_6264
Caught in the act!

IMG_6267
Inspecting the damage.

IMG_6271
The damage.

IMG_6266
"Ha ha, you got me!"

IMG_6269

IMG_6270

IMG_6260
Flashing gang signs?

IMG_6256

IMG_6252
Fight the power!

IMG_6245

IMG_6241

IMG_6238
He looks a bit worried here.

IMG_6234

IMG_6229
P's bedroom seriously has the only good light in our house.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Big Ginger and Little Ginger makes us sound like a father and son. These are great photos though. He seems to get more expressive and have more personality all the time.

Sarah said...

This is too cute! What is up with the "fight the power" pose? Carter does that all of the time. He just stares at his fist is awe. Ha ha.