Monday, December 14, 2009

Well, that's embarrassing...

So, we put Peyton in the church nursery yesterday like we usually do and headed into the sanctuary for the service. All went well, they didn't page us to come get him during the service, so we figured he had avoided having a meltdown. When I went to pick him up after the service, I found him laying in the arms of one of the volunteers. I didn't recognize him at first, because I assumed the baby she was holding was a girl. It turns out that Peyton had peed on all of his clothes while they were changing his diaper and since I had neglected to bring a change of clothes for him, they had to put him in the first thing they could find. The only thing they could find were some hot pink capris. Sooooo....enjoy this picture of my little man in his bulldog sweater and capris (or "man-pris", if you will). Sigh.....

IMG_1288

1 comment:

Grand Haggis said...

This will be great to pull out and show his friends when he is older