Thursday, December 3, 2009

Thanksgiving.

IMG_0770

Peyton got all dressed up for his first Thanksgiving! He wore his "Professor" blazer (courtesy of his Uncle Carson and Aunt Sarah) and his loafers. We had a great time eating with my parents and Casey's dad and brother at the Nittany Lion Inn (what could be better than someone else cooking for you AND not having to worry about cleaning up at the end?!?) The buffet was AMAZING and Peyton even enjoyed some sweet potatoes of his own (granted they came from a Gerber container).

I have so many things to be thankful for this year: a wonderful husband, loving parents and in-laws, an amazing brother and an equally amazing new sister-in-law (whom I'm looking forward to getting to know even better over Christmas holiday). To top it all off, I have the BEST baby in the world (I might be a little biased). This year has been a year of great blessings and I'm looking forward to spending the Christmas season with family.

No comments: