Saturday, July 18, 2009

The first 6 weeks....

So Peyton has stopped crying and is now asleep on the boppy with his dad...so I have time to sneak in a quick blog. Posting pictures is easier for me, because I don't feel I have much to say...

I can't believe that Peyton is 6 weeks old now - I wish I could slow time down. These first 6 weeks have been amazing (albeit tiring). It is really great watching him grow and discover new things (such as his hands - he loves those things. He often falls asleep while making out with them). We love seeing him smile and look forward to his first laugh. There are so many things about him that are just so cute! I love the way he grins when he knows he's about to eat (his favorite parts of the day!); I love the face he makes when he stretches (I'm still trying to catch this on camera); I love the fact that he cries and whimpers when he's waking up from a nap (it's endearing - trust me); I love that he's starting to sleep 4 or 5 hours at a time at night.....there's too many things to list!

Even though Casey and I are exhausted beyond belief, we wouldn't trade this for anything!!!

No comments: