Thursday, August 16, 2012

....need to take more pictures.

I have been pretty lax about taking pictures of the kiddos lately.  We have been trying to transition Finley to his crib for a week and a half now and it is not going well.  I am sleeping in his nursery on an air mattress just so I can be close in case he starts choking.  Crazy little man gets himself so worked up that he starts gagging and choking, so I feel like I always have to be on high alert!  So far, we have ditched the swaddle but he just doesn't enjoy sleeping in his crib.  He wakes up every 2 hours or so and it takes a little while to get him back to sleep.  I haven't slept in a very long time.....


Finley3

Peyton watching them do construction on a new house next door... TA1C9040
TA1C9026
TA1C9018
TA1C9007
TA1C8792
TA1C8783

No comments: