Saturday, March 17, 2012

....blog neglect.

Oh boy, it has been over a month since I've updated this blog. Whoops! I'm sure the grandparents are positively DYING! Pregnancy continues to kick my butt, so we'll blame my lack of updates on that. I am almost to the finish line (about 7 weeks left) and I am so ready for it to be over with!!!!

Peyton is having a BLAST enjoying the sunshine and playing with his neighborhood buddies. It has been such a treat to watch Peyton form "friendships" and interact with other kids. He is still obsessed with his bike and I'm pretty sure he will be riding a regular bike with pedals in no time! He has been sitting on the potty every so often but still hasn't actually "used" it. Baby steps, people, baby steps.

He is becoming a little more interested in his brother as time goes on and even likes to put his hand on my belly to feel Finley move. He went to my last Doctor's appt. with me and asked the Dr. if she was going to take his brother out right then so he could see him. She politely declined.

IMG_4270

IMG_4272

IMG_4275

IMG_4267

IMG_4253bw

We have horses & a mule living right near us!!!
IMG_4290

Tasting his salty tears.
IMG_4285

IMG_4301

IMG_4297

IMG_4282

No comments: