Thursday, January 7, 2010

7 months!

I can't believe I forgot to do a post for 7 months! I guess I'm still exhausted from Christmas break! Well anyways, Peyton turned 7 months on Saturday (waaaaaaaa). He's continuing to progress in leaps and bounds; it is amazing watching him learn and discover new things. Here are some of his recent developments:

- He's starting to actually play with toys (his favorites so far are a telephone from his Grandma Harris and a workbench we purchased with Grandma and Grandpa Barger's gift card)

- He seems to be recognizing his name (we may be giving him too much credit there)

- He is super attached to the dogs and pulls their fur out with great glee.

- Holds the sippy cup but doesn't understand that he needs to tip it back.

- He has two teeth....still waiting for those top teeth.

- HE'S CRAWLING!!!!!

He started crawling yesterday....I can see my safe little world crumbling before me. Gone are the days where I could plop him down in the middle of the living room and go to the kitchen or bathroom. Ack! He gets better and better at crawling all the time (he's twice as good this morning as he was last night!) I'll try to post a video of him crawling either today or tomorrow....

No comments: