Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Busy next week!

Things are going to be crazy in the Harris household next week! Saturday, my mother comes in to celebrate Peyton's upcoming birthday (yay!) On Tuesday, we move to the new house in Boalsburg (I'll be emailing people with our new address this weekend - feel free to send us tons of mail : ) On Wednesday, my crazy little man turns 1! I can't believe how quickly this past year has gone by. It makes me a little misty-eyed thinking about how quickly everything passes by but I'm also excited to see what the next year brings. Then on Saturday, P, my mother and I are all going to NYC for 4 days!! I haven't been to New York City in over two years, so I'm really excited to be heading back. While we are there, we will get to see my "big sis" Charmie (I'm even doing engagement portraits for her and her fiancee!) and explore the city.

But....I know you all come here just for the photos....so here you go.

IMG_7287
Those shorts give him a bubble butt!

IMG_7281

IMG_7376

IMG_7377

IMG_7371

IMG_7364

IMG_7361

IMG_7356

IMG_7357

IMG_7335

No comments: