Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I'm running out of titles for posts...



Today, we went on a "hike" up Mt. Nittany with Casey, Pete and the dogs. We put Peyton in the backpack carrier and trudged up the gentle slope that they call a "mountain" here. It was a little more difficult for me b/c I was hauling Peyton and my mammoth camera, so I'm sure I slowed us down quite a bit. Peyton did really well and we had a great time and got some cool pictures of the changing leaves.

Peyton is really taking to eating! So far, he's had applesauce, sweet potatoes, pears, bananas and carrots (all Gerber 1st foods). He's loved all of them with the exception of bananas. It was quite the chore trying to get him to eat those dang bananas. He would try to covertly spit them out as soon as you shoved them in his mouth.

He's still rolling all over the place but seems to favor rolling from back to tummy rather than the other way (which is funny b/c he HATES being on his tummy!) Casey predicts that the little bugger will be crawling by the time Thanksgiving rolls around!

No comments: