Thursday, June 25, 2009

June 8th....

I can't believe how much bigger he is now!! It's crazy to think that 2 weeks have passed since this picture was taken....

Today was quite an adventure. I went to change his diaper after we got back from a Target run (my favorite place to go when I need to just get out of the house!) and he decided that it would be a perfect time to launch a full-scale attack on me. The diaper had been off for about a minute when he decided that he needed to poop and pee at the exact same time. I apparently am not coordinated enough to diaper him while all of this is happening - sooooo......he loaded up the changing table with a nice liquidy mess. Casey heard my screeching so he ran upstairs to help and then promptly got peed on. Nice, Peyton....nice.

Casey took him into the bathroom to bathe him while I tackled the mess in the nursery. After getting him all cleaned up, Casey went to put another diaper and outfit on him.....which Peyton then peed all over.

No comments: