Sunday, April 26, 2009

37 weeks....

I'm in my 37th week now.  Yikes!!  On one hand, this pregnancy seems like it has flown by.....on the other hand, I feel like I've been pregnant for 8 years - not 8 months!  I'm just ready to meet Peyton and start discovering his personality and quirks.  Everything is ready in the Harris household - nursery is set up, baby clothes are all washed and organized in the bureau, our closet is full of diapers, and our baby crate is set up for when Casey and I want to leave Peyton at home (we're pretty sure Lucky and Anouk will make awesome babysitters).  

I'm excited about all of the family that will be visiting in the next month - it will be the first trip up here for some family members (good thing Peyton will be born during the nice part of the year!!)  I'm hoping to keep this blog as updated as possible once Peyton gets here, but it might take me a little while to get back into the blogging groove.  I will certainly have plenty of pictures to share with everyone though (let's hope the little guy is cute!)

1 comment:

Liana said...

Can't wait for future blogs and pics! I'm so excited for you and Casey and to finally meet Peyton!

Love, Liana